Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A Drop In the Ocean

I am one mind, in a sea of thoughts and influences.

I have a small voice in the noisiest age the world has known.

Do I remain silent about things I know so little about? (though what is a little?) Or do I speak, lest I hide some treasure that has been given to me that must be shared with others; a treasure hidden in a field perhaps.

...

I have decided to speak in these words, this blog. From one human being to the next, I pray my words and my thoughts would be real and genuine. I desire to be a drop of honesty, a fighter for truth, amidst all the things said and not meant.

So I hope you enjoy my words. They have blessed some I know, so I cannot hold my tongue when I am afraid or unsure. Time is too short, people are too important.

Please post your feedback, I would love to hear from you! As long as you mean what you say!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Sweet, Mike has a blog!!!

Kenny Clark said...

Sweet, Mike posts to his blog about as often as I write in my journal!